Architecture, Construction, and Cabinetry – Residential & Commercial Construction & Cabinetry Special Program of Study
PATHWAY CONCENTRATION COURSES & ELECTIVES
- Computer Applications
- Cabinetry I
- Cabinetry II
- Cabinetry III
- Manufacturing Practicum
- Residential & Commercial Construction I
- Residential 7 Commercial Construction II
- Construction Practicum
- Work-Based Learning Practicum
Successful Cabinetry students:
- apply mathematical and geometrical skills.
- demonstrate superior hand-eye coordination.
- are self-motivated and creative.
- develop leadership skills.
- become proficient in design/drawing reading and development.
DEGREES, DIPLOMAS, AND CERTIFICATES
- Coosa Valley Technical College
Colleges and Universities
- Penn Foster
What is NCCER?
The Standard for Developing Craft Professionals.
NCCER is a not-for-profit education foundation created to develop standardized construction and maintenance curricula and assessments with portable, nationally-recognized credentials. These credentials include transcripts, certificates and wallet cards that are tracked through NCCER’s National Registry. NCCER develops training in over 60 craft areas, offers over 70 assessment exams and has over 4,000 training locations in the U.S.
CLUBS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Skills USA: SkillsUSA is a partnership of students, teachers and industry working together to ensure America has a skilled workforce. SkillsUSA helps each student excel.
- Stair Builder
- Furniture Builder
- Finish Trim Carpenter
- Saw Mill
- CNC Machinist
- Laminate Worker
- Furniture Finisher
WHERE IS IT OFFERED?
Bradley Central High School
Walker Valley High School